Personal information data protection
Cultural Routes in Spain, in accordance with the laws in force regarding personal data protection, informs you that personal data gathered through forms on the website www.spainculturalroutes.com is included in specific automatic databases of the users of services of Cultural Routes in Spain. The automatic gathering and processing of personal data are aimed to maintain the commercial relationship and carry out the tasks of information, explanation, advice and other activities corresponding to Cultural Routes in Spain. These data will only be passed to the necessary entities in order to carry out the sole objectives thus described. Cultural Routes in Spain follows the mandatory measures to guarantee the safety, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Users are able to exercise their rights to the access, opposition, rectification or cancellation acknowledged in said Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user, either sending an email to email@example.com or writing to Cultural Routes in Spain at the address: c/ Luis Riera Vega 2, 39012 Santander, Cantabria.
Purpose of personal data processing:
Why do we process your personal data? In Cultural Routes in Spain we process the personal data received through the website: www.spainculturalroutes.com for the following purposes:
- To send out the information requested through the forms on www.spainculturalroutes.com.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of communications by any means and at any time by sending a message to the above email address. The fields in the forms must necessarily be completed, as it is impossible to carry out the requests if that information is not given.
How long is the personal data kept?
The personal data that are supplied are kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or until you request their deletion and during the time in which legal responsibilities might be derived from the services that are given.
Your data is processed according to the following legal actions that legitimise it:
- Requesting information and/or contracting the services of Cultural Routes in Spain, whose terms and conditions will be made available in any case, before any possible agreement.
The data will not be communicated to a third party unconnected to Cultural Routes in Spain except by legal obligation.
Data gathered by users of the services
In those cases in which the user includes information with personal data in shared servers, Cultural Routes in Spain will not be responsible for any breach of the Data Protection Act by the user.
Data retention according to the LSSI
Cultural Routes in Spain informs that as it offers a data-holding service, in accordance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July about the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (known as the LSSI), it keeps for a maximum period of 12 months the necessary information to identify the origin of the data that is stored and time when the service was initiated. Storing these data does not affect the secrecy of the communication and they can only be used in the context of a criminal investigation or to safeguard public security. They will then be made available to magistrates and/or courts of justice or the Ministry if that should be necessary. The communication of data to the national security forces will be done in accordance with the laws on the protection of personal data.
Intellectual property rights of Cultural Routes in Spain
Cultural Routes in Spain owns all the rights of author, intellectual and industrial property, “know-how” and all other rights connected with the contents of the www.spainculturalroutes.com website and the services that it offers, as well as the necessary programmes for its implementation and the associated information. The total or partial reproduction, publication and/or not strictly private use of the contents of the website www.spainculturalroutes.com is not permitted without previous written consent.
Intellectual property rights of the contents
- The use of the services provided by Cultural Routes in Spain contrary to legislation on intellectual property is forbidden and particularly of:
- Any use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any contents that, in the opinion of Cultural Routes in Spain, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contravening the terms of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The use of the email server in the website and the email addresses to send large numbers of unwanted emails. The user will be fully responsible for the contents of their website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the vindications of third parties and legal actions regarding intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors. The user is responsible as regards the laws and rules in force and the regulations connected with the functioning of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order and the universal principles of the use of Internet. The user will indemnify Cultural Routes in Spain for the expenses generated by the imputation of spainculturalroutes.com in any cause whose responsibility should be attributed to the user, including fees and expenses of the legal defence, even in the case of a non-definitive legal decision.
Protection of stored information
Back-up copies are kept by www.spainculturalroutes.com of the contents stored in its servers, but Cultural Routes in Spain will not accept responsibility for the loss or accidental deletion of data by the users. Equally, the total replacement of data deleted by users is not guaranteed, as these data may have been suppressed and/or modified during the period of time since the last back-up copy was made. The services on offer, except the specific back-up services, do not include the replacement of the contents kept in the back-up copies made by Cultural Routes in Spain when the loss is attributable to the user; in such cases a fee will be determined depending on the complexity and volume of the recovery, which must be accepted previously by the user. The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is attributable to Cultural Routes in Spain.
In the application of the LSSI, Cultural Routes in Spain will not send advertising or publicity by email or any other equivalent means of electronic communications if it has not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipients. In the case of users with whom a relationship of a previous contract exists, Cultural Routes in Spain is authorised to send commercial communications referring to its products or services that are similar to those that were the object of the initial contract with the user.
In any case, the user may request that no further commercial information is sent, though the Customer Attention channel and after providing proof of identity.
The website www.spainculturalroutes.com uses first- and third-party cookies to collect information that helps to optimize users’ visits to said website. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. If you continue to browse the website, it is understood that you accept the cookies policy. If not, you should abandon this website. You will find more information in our Cookies Policy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that may be downloaded into your device via a website. They play an essential part in providing numerous services in the information society. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits and the user’s device and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service that is offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the website the cookies are sent from and processes the data obtained with them, two types of cookies can be differentiated:
- First-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s device from equipment or websites managed by the owner and where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s device from equipment or a website that is not managed by the owner of the website but which is another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. When the cookies are installed from equipment of a website managed by the editor but the information obtained is processed by a third-party, they cannot be considered first-party cookies.
A second classification depends on the length of time that the cookies are stored in the customer’s browser. These are:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user is on a website. They are normally used to store information that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the device and may be accessed and processed during a time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which may vary from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, in another classification, five types of cookies are differentiated depending on the purpose given to the data obtained.
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a webpage, site or application and use the different options and services that exist. For example, they control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that form an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, carry out the enrolment or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store contents to broadcast videos or sound and share contents through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow users to access the services with some pre-defined general characteristics, depending on a series of criteria in the users’ devices, such as the language, the type of browser used to connect with the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
- Analytical cookies: they allow the service responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The data gathered with this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website or app and to estimate the browsing profiles of the users of those sites or apps in order to introduce improvements, depending on the analysis of the use made of the service.
- Publicity cookies: these enable publicity spaces to be managed as efficiently as possible.
- Marketing cookies: they store behavioural information about the users which is obtained by the continual observation of their browsing habits. This allows a specific profile to be developed in order to show publicity depending on the profile.
Clearing and deleting cookies
You have the options of enabling, blocking or removing the cookies installed on your device with the set-up in the options of the browser installed in your device. When cookies are blocked, some of the available service may stop working. The way of blocking cookies is different in each browser, but can normally be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also search in the Help menu of the browser, where you can find instructions. Users may choose which cookies they want to function on this website at any time. You can permit, block or delete them with the option of the browser in your device:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Ghostery: ghostery.com/
- You can also manage the storage of cookie in your browser with such tools as:
- Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com/
Cookies used in www.miweb.es. These identify the cookies that are being used in this website as well as their type and function. Accepting the cookies policy: www.miweb.es assumes that you accept the use of the cookies. However, it shows information about the cookies policy in the lower or upper part of any page of the website at the start of each session so that you are aware of them. With this information you can take the following actions:
- Accept cookies: You will not see this message again when you open any page on the website during the present session.
- Close: it hides the message on the present page.
- Modify set-up: you can obtain more information about what the cookies are, learn about the cookies policy of www.spainculturalroutes.com and modify the set-up in your browser.